The company Fakos Bros SA, has devoted much of its investment to technological equipment, making it a modern European meat processing factory. Its facilities, certified by BUREAU VERITAS, feature state-of-the-art air conditioning, temperature and humidity control systems to protect products throughout the production and storage chain. Frequent microscopic and macroscopic sampling is performed and the results are recorded in a single quality control system.
- Production conditions are recorded and all parameters are checked.
- All tasks are logged and scheduled.
- A precautionary maintenance program for machinery and storage facilities has been established.
- The quality system HA.C.C.P. It provides both calibration procedures for measuring instruments and corrective actions depending on the problems encountered.
- The decision-making process for products that do not comply with the specifications set forth is straightforward and detailed in our system.
- FIFO method is strictly applied to both Raw Materials, and the final product.
- We record all technical specifications of the materials we supply.
- We are ISO 22000 certified and FSSC 22000 certified